Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A different december

The month of December, a month for holiday for most of the people, school holidays,sem breaks, going for holidays...This year's december, to me, is no more than just a normal month like other months in the year for me, i dont have breaks and holidays, what we have is extra SPS classes on wednesdays and saturdays..rushing for syllabus and here lies the problem... my brain is so congested now... with loads and tonnes of information to put into my head.. so much to read and do, but so little time for me ..Seeing the amount of books that i have now really freak me out..from subkect guides to study pack, study pack to textbooks and from textbooks further reading is still needed from other source.. this applies to all four subjects..and now, i realise A- levels law, is really nothing compared to the materials that i need to read on now..

This afternoon my cousin bro said to me,daniel kor kor,it seems like we have more time than you, children have more time, and he said that i m always busy, and he asked me a question, but why last time when you are young you are so busy also?everytime say busy,busy,and busy...

The answer is simple,all the past years December i ve been actively involve in Church activities, preparing for Christmas, practices after practices, numerous trips to church, spending time with the youths...i miss the time we had together really .. its like the whole month of December, i will be pack with activities.... and now, sitting here in my room, instead of thinking of the practices i ll be having in church tomorrow... i'm thinking of what to study in the library tomorrow since i have nite class tomorrow...

Although, i know i'll be having holidays, like for a few days during christmas, i ll doubt it will be as enjoyable as what i ve enjoyed for the past few years of my youthful life...and this December, i ll also be having my mock exams..and i m still considering to go or not to go..my life now,each day of it, evolves around books books and more books...No more participating in carolling, christmas celebration in muar this year..i'll try hard to go for at least the EYM christmas celebration on the 19th though..

I need refreshment for my brain...and to sort things straight as to how to go about studying the whole bunch of materials...

No comments: