Monday, November 26, 2007

woohooo!!

finally!i have the time to sit infront of the computer to pen down something in my blog..well i ve done with my exams last friday... and it was really a great relieve to me ....after one month of battling with the exam.... i must admit that during the exam period.. its kinda hard for me.. its not because the question and all is hard.. but then ... its because... i ve to struggle through one month juz for 6 papers... dat is very long!!and it is so easy to lost the momentum to study....well... after my law paper on friday....i was very excited as i will be going back to muar again.. which will mean no books for me to bring as least for the time being .... and yeah ...but then... i always hate packing things....but i have no choice ... there is no one to help me with dat...
Well, on saturday,after having rotaract meeting...here comes the time for me to say bye-bye to KL!... wow ....reached muar at 3 something.. and the first thing i did... was eat!!!!hmm dat sounds so pathetic... but muar food is unresistable!believe me ... come have a visit and u will know... and its cheap as well...literally didnt do much on saturday.. just spend time with family and all..... As usual, went to church on sunday... and then stay back to practice for the worship sessions for the upcoming camp pelangi....i duno why.. i juz feel great spending time with them in church.. they are all God's people and are given great talents to serve the Lord... no matter how young they may be.....

No comments: