Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A new member in my gadget family..

It had been quite a long time ( a week ) since i last updated my blog, simply because there is nothing in particular in my life which can actually be termed as HAPPENING..but here i am today .. this shows that i have something to share in my blog... :) ...dad came up to KL on saturday..His purpose was to fetch Uncle John,my aunty's husband in KLIA...but then he came up early... fetched me from my uncle's house and we headed off to THE CURVE mainly to have lunch and to walk around pet safari.. Had japanese food for lunch @ SAKAE SUSHI.. my dad seems to like it a lot ... had been eating it for the third time now within few months!After our hang out in PET SAFARI, parted with sis and off we went to KLIA..the last time i went there was ages ago ...and to compliment the photos below, i ll write something about it first..Uncle John brought back and gave me his Nokia 770 INTERNET TABLET...its a cool gadget. although its old gadget for him, it's NEW to me !...Thanks uncle John!.. so ... as my post title suggest... the internet tablet is a new member to my gadjet collections ....




This is the internet tablet covered with a cover...

the front look of the nokia 770

a picture of the internet tablet with the device in the ON mode..

ok enough said, time to study again ? hmm i guess not for tonight.. its getting late.. Good nite everyone ...

No comments: