Wednesday, September 3, 2008

abundantly blessed..



Recently,for the past few months.. i would say that God had abundantly blessed me in terms of earthly things.. although i receive all this from my parents, but then.. i always believe that it is God s blessings in my life... i would say that blessings after blessings...and sometimes i wonder is it a good thing or not ... anyhow ... i know that i should cherish the things that i m currently having and be thankful for it ... however, sometimes i wonder...getting every request that i have asked for ... is that good ? ... i should really really be very careful of this ...

On a side note, hmm my holidays is going to end soon .... hmm... no more ... life without any stress,worries and stuff like that .. its time for me to get ready for my upcoming battle again!... its a tough road ahead... juz as what my friends who join the earlier intake told me .... its not going to be easy ... this race will not be a marathon race anymore... but more to a sprinter race... coz i have only around 9months.... for my intermediate course... that's why i m back here in kl... getting prepared mentally... to face the challenge ahead...:)

No comments: