Friday, May 30, 2008

law paper cleared... 2 down.... 3 more to go

this week was a tedious week.. with two law papers in a week ..... i really thank God for giving me the strenght to go through this week...it had not been easy ...with cases filling my head all the time .... n now its OVER!!.. woohoo!! cases out out out of my mind...

The first thing i thought of was to sleep after my tort paper this morning...i didnt sleep well yesterday..i had a nightmare which scares me the whole nite... woke up early in the morning..prepare my self n off i drove to college.. i reach around 7.20.. first time dat early to college... force my self to sit in the library till near 9.. before going for the battle..and now ... i'm back home ....i juz cant sleep...maybe the cases had not been disgested n its still in my brain... and dat is why i'm here to blog!...
law papers over.. what does it mean then ? hmm ..
1. my room wall will not have any short notes anymore for the time being
2. can delete the cases from my computer which can free me some space
3.chunk my law books n notes aside.. would i miss them? since i see them so often this past weeks... hehe i wont i guess
4. PREPARE for ECONS n BUSINESS!
looking through how my social life had been this few weeks .. didnt hang out with friends much except for meals n pool...
oh ya .... and i had a pleasant suprise after my contract on tuesday..thanks ... i ll appreciate it .. n soon it will be my turn to make it for you and family...
ok everyone!.. i would like to introduce an old ah pek to all of you..in the picture above.. try observing the old man with the red shirt..he appears to be a gentleman and polite... BUT... he cheated my money... therefore, beware.. dont be cheated by the appearance....lesson learned...


No comments: