Wednesday, January 7, 2009

a twist of the day ...

Received a message from Jessica this morning. She told me that there is a Public Law SPS claass on Civil Liberties.I was actually studying at that time.being the normal Daniel..my mood to study totally went down the drain...simply because i ve earlier plan to study at home for the whole day today ...having nite class will means i would need to go to college in the late afternoon .. fine..went to college and when i approach the receptionist they told me there was no class for inter sept full time .... i was like .. oh no!!.... my time travelling to college wasted. . i was suppose to finish up my assignments!.. i just dunno what to do at the moment .. whether to go back home or stay in the library...and ta-da something came into my mind...Daphne had in the afternoon sms-ed me and asked me whether i was interested to have dinner in Kim Gary ....immediately asked jessica to call daphne and told her that we are going to join her and matt for dinner..




happy belated birthday Daphne!!...

The four of us..

Amos Kok posing...

Since it was Daphne's birthday yesterday, we had a 50% on every item that we eat.. wow it was really a good deal....have i not went to college, i would have miss this opportunity to eat in Kim Gary with a relative low price!...i've just completed my assignment juz a few moments ago.. this makes me not so guilty of going out during week days. .. hehe

No comments: