1) undeniably the camera although its just 2 M.P the picture quality is good, but it fails to fulfil its main purpose as a phone..
2)W910i is a walkman phone, but the speaker or the sound quality, i can say, is soo irritating.. Constantly irritating me with the "sharp" sound quality
3)The processor, or what ever you call it( the hardware that keeps the phone functioning) is super bad. Bad and slow response rate. it is understandable if the memory capacity almost reaches the maximum capacity. BUT even after i deleted over 100s of mb's of photos, the problem still exist!.. for example, when i cancel a call, although it will stop to call that person, it takes like 5 secs for it to go back to normal, and to the main screen.
4) another problem lies with the memory for all the dialed numbers,received calls and missed calls . It is shocking to know that if you phone the same person, the name will only appear once, and subsequently if y0u call the same number, they will erase the old record and substitute it with the latest 1.. which means that you wont have an accurate call history record.
5) here comes the worst-of-all problem... it hangs and jams like nobody's business!!!... this really irritates me ... As can be seen below, once the red light is on, that will mean that the phone is no longer functioning. Need to take out the battery and put it back again.. this happen all the time.. and sometimes.. It can hang up to 3 or 4 times in a row, and you imagine that??what makes it more silly is after u restart the phone, sometimes without me pressing anything, it hangs again!!.
maybe this is a justification for me to get this cool iphone 3G?.... old hopes never die!!.. hahaha.. was so excited to see my classmate having this black iphone 3G with the maxis postpaid plan..
with the said plan, the iphone only cost RM1500 as compared to the usual price of RM2700+ or even more than that..With the maxis plan, it is in fact one of the plan. For the 2 year plan, the monthly payable fee is RM100... seems expensive right? .. but then this is not to be considered as the normal basic payment.... To me, it is more like a prepaid kind of concept... With you paying Rm100, it gives you RM50 worth of voice calls and Rm50 of data usage, which means the 3g connection..as long as you do not exit the RM50 limit, there is no extra charges that you need to pay. It sounds so catchy to me, since if i take up this plan. What i need to do is to save up rm20 per week out of my weekly allowance( although there is no limit as to my weekly allowance, my parents practices the laissez-faire style, but normally i will set a limit to it)
some may ask.. hey you got ipod touch dy what ... Need an iphone 3g for what...
the reasons for it.
1) for an ipod touch, there is no phone, no camera.
2)with the iphone 3g...i can online literally anywhere i go!... without the need to rely on a wifi connection... since in Malaysia, the wi fi system is to me, way behind other countries which sometimes provide free wi fi services .
3)i will be able to enjoy the GPS function
4) download more applications which is compatible only with iPhone and not iPod touch
5)mum was quite impressed with what the my Ipod touch can do, this equally justifies of me getting an iphone?:P. haha
6)Last but not least, since i put my ipod touch picture as my display picture in MSN, everyone was like .. wah iPhone!.... hehe .... this means that, possessing an iPhone is good.. since i utilise it to the maximum even with my iPod touch...
*for the past two days, i find it somewhat hard to get my self to study, and now i know the reason, perhaps i am too tired, slept for 2 hours just now for my afternoon nap, and i think i'll be able to study after dinner later :)