The end of a challenging year of 2009, and the start of new year 2010.
To usher in the new year this time, I decided to be more "happening" and followed dear and friends for the Countdown@ The Curve.
When the hand of the clock reaches 12a.m. sharp, I felt nothing. Staring at the fireworks, I felt empty. Everyone was cheering away, shouting away, spraying "the dunno called what" and everyone seems to be so excited. but, i felt nothing.
What to expect? What is in store in the new year? I will be really suprise if everyone who went for the countdown was excited because they have a clear direction and know what is suppose to be done in the new year. Everyone was so happy as though as they did.
I struggled for the past 10 days to find myself, to define my own path, to set my new year resolution.
I thank God, really. Just suddenly, I have this motivation again. I'm able to set my path clear again. Although its after like a whole 10 days after the new year. I'm grateful that I didnt carry on in this manner till the end of this year.
1. Second class upper marks for exams although high hopes, pain fall if it doesnt turn out the way I expect it to be.
2. To be more selfless. My friend's birthday just passed a few days ago, for her birthday, no doubts she celebrated. But she spent a day making burgers for us. Birthday girl making burgers to share with friends. That is what strikes me.
3. To have a high sense of urgency in doing things. Procrastinations must be minimized!
4. Study at least 2 or 3 hours per day. Do 1 pass year questions a day when february kicks in.
5. To spent my day more fruitfully each day.
6. To be a better boy to my parents.
7. To be a better boyfriend.
8. To go for holidays after my exams.
9. To change or at least get a new phone somewhere around the whole year.
10. Grow closer to God. To make going to church and CG a must no matter what.
Well, the list can go on and on. It seems so that the list is so "normal" everyone will have almost the same list. The application that is, the hard part.
I feel so energized and motivated all of a sudden!