Thursday, July 12, 2007

a week that truly test my patience...

i've been lost touch with the computer for a couple of days.. wat more blogging...this week as schedule was my assessment week...business paper was ok... but when it comes to law... preparing,studying and sitting for the exams..it really makes me stressed out totally...i've become a changed person... dont like to talk much, hardly even touch the phone...sorry to my friends dat i ve offended during this week..i'm juz not my self the the whole week..veli frustrated over exams...how wish i could hide underneath my bed and be totally out of touch with others..and have all the time to my self...actually many things crop up for the pass few days.. which trully test my patience... and as i'm writting th blog rite now ... my mood is still very unstable.. feel like shouting.. n releasing the burdens i have it my heart...when we r really stressed out ... a lot of unwanted situations juz crop up...from getting angry over the rapid kl bus system,misunderstood my friend,the lousy internet connection,feeling extremely lonely and empty when i sit on the bus and the list continues.. i ve tried to control my own emotions but i realised i cant.... get agitated veli easilly.. even over small small things... well, in this context u may say dat i m not a gentlemen and a petty person...i often let emotions control over me rather than i have control over my emotions.Well, abt the law assignment, i dun really feel disappointed about my performance.. juz dat i still cant get the pace... which most of my friends couldnt get it as well..we were required to write 3 eassays within 1 n a half hours...with 600 words for each eassy..which means 1800 words within 1 n the half hours...practically, there is even no time for me to really think of the points... as we really need to be very prepared for the essay... i practically didnt hold up my head for the 1 and the half hours... and juz couldnt stop writting...its juz like going for a battle..but i still consider my self as a loser in this battle.. i could onli finish 2 n 3/4 of the essay ...facts on my head.. but i juz dont have enough time .. for the second paper.. i ve lost my confidence and mood to really do the ques.. but at least i still manage to finish it up within 2 n the half page.. for the time being, whenever our col mates talk, eventually law terms and acts will come into our conversation ...well,the results will be bad i guess..My patience level is at the maximum point already, i could not take anymore situations dat will agitate me even further...i need some time to cool my self down... another which i notice that my principles in life is wrong... its easy to say that when others / friends are happy, we will share their joy.. but i realised i juz couldnt do it...often, i'm the 1 who is advising others.. but me myself... i realise i juz couldnt do it...selfishness other comes n ruin my mind...its easy to tell ur friends go ahead and pursue something you like , obviously partly concerns me as well, but in the end, i will stil lbe the 1 regretting what i say ... well,this post is rather confusing.. never mind its ok .. this post is for me to write out my thoughts to release a bit ....patience,patience,patience, and maybe tolerance is what i need at the moment...

No comments: