Saturday, April 5, 2008

Daniel was sick, and is still sick

yesterday after finishing our econs revision class,i walked to the bus station with matt,jess, and this time...yue han.. a girl from the other intake.. joined us.. since we are heading to the same bus station ...their bus came before mine.. at dat point of time when i was alone.. i sense something is wrong with my self.. my head was kinda heavy.. and i dun feel good..feel like vomitting.. to make things worst.. the bus driver... duh...duno how to say..rushed to my bed once i get home ...and i knew .. wat i need to do is juz to sleep!slept for around 1 hour plus...woke up..take my own sweet time to go down stairs..since CG was cancelled..at dat moment receive a call from boon...

hey are u coming or not ?.. he asked

i said..: to where? i didnt know anything bout it ....

and he told me that they were meeting at sek teng's house and are going some where for dinner.I rushed up to my room,change my clothes.. and if u guys know me .. i dun really care wat i wear..dat makes me pretty quick...remember i said i m sick? but at dat time ,i felt a bit better dy ...since i m not driving ... so its ok if the sickness occurs again ... well but i still drove to sek teng's house to meet them....

we headed to sunway for a buffet steamboat dinner..it doesnt really excites me, coz i was sick..ok la .. at least not feeling well..never the less... i still enjoy it.. juz dat my stamina was not that good . ate much much lesser than what i normally do..the fellowship was good though...by the time i reach home was 12 ady.. slept at 2.. and woke up 7 something this morning.. juz to go for Law SPS classes.. was tired ....thank God the class was not that heavy today...went to king's cafe with matt n jess for lunch..at first, i tot of eating a light meal..but the temptation of food is so strong.. ending up eating something heavy again.. my poor stomach... go on a diet is so not possible for me !....i seriously need to exercise like what my mum said... my tummy semakin menonjol nowadays... bad sign ....sigh sigh...went back home wit kasturi as usual..as we are living near to each other. came home .... sleep again! coz i m still not feeling perfectly fine...woke up .. look at the time... its already 6 something .. oh no! which means i will miss church...ok tomolo after i regain my health... i need to continue preparing for the BATTLE again... better not write too much if not i will be unwell again ....


p/s:eyvon,sorrry was sleeping juz now. didnt get to read ur msg n obviously not able to fetch u to church.. :)

gossiping is girls hobby.. this is what they do when they get together:P

my lunch today...

No comments: