Tuesday, April 22, 2008

gadget craze.....

since young, i juz duno why...gadjet had since become my toy...i like to play with handphones when i m young.... and even pager( the old device which is not so advance like a phone,but it can notify u if someone once to find u).. from fake phones to real hp at a very young age... thanks to my parents who actually entertain my hobby....which makes me more into it...at a young age people play around with hotwheels, computer games and stuff.. but this juz dun really attract my attention...i'm somehow different from the others... i start liking to play toys since i m at quite an old age(to be considered as kids).. yet again my toy had something to do with technology...i still remembered there is a time where me n my dad is so obssessed with handphones till we visit the handphone shop once in a few months!and of course bringing something new back:)...and well, since i have the passion for all this things..it seems to me that i will not be contented.. ok maybe not to say contented la ....it is just that i wont stick to a gadjet for long...constantly chasing for a better one with better technology..and even now too ! although i dun really catching for new handphones now .. but my focus had change to pda...which i think its cool and of much help to me..i remembered once my business lecturer told us that .. the thing which differentiate asians with europeans is that asians like to carry only one off single thing which comprises for everything ... for example; handphone, camera,mp3 all in 1 ... but it is the reverse for the "ang mohs"...haha and i think i m pretty like them...i use to think that all in 1 is good ... because its convinient..but i began to realised that there are also flaws in it ...juz for example... the pda phone that i m using now .. it takes 6 seconds to take a picture...can u imagine that?.. which make me realise is need a camera too :) ...well the phone's camera is important ...during emergencies ..and emergencies ONLY ....okok ... i m not here to say all the bad points about my gadjets now ... but i m juz making comparison ...i stilll like my pda phone .. which is 1 year old now .....ok i love it!haha..but then i have some other gadjets which i aim for now .. hmm daniel cant u juz be contented on what u have now ? LOL... well we as humans must keep on improving rite ? this applies to improving in the technology which is in our hands too !! .. hahaha





the phone which i'm having now .. with the additional keyboard..a pda phone is really useful if we fully utilise it.. thanks to uncle john who gave me a GPS module and also a wireless headphone( not in the picture )







ok here is the iphone that i'm aiming for now? oh no but wait! .... :)












i would now prefer an ipod touch with a sony T2..which amounts to the same price as juz buying an iphone in malaysia....i would rather choose this two combinations.. and i think i m more like an ang moh which like multiple gadjets instead of having juz one device now ... ok daniel should concentrate for his a levels exam first... haha juz blogging this post to relax my self a bit....and ohya... my robot dog is still alive.. he is ...around 6 years old now



here is my old faithful robot dog.. haha


and now i have a new dog as well.. and this time its a real !cute ya.. haha

No comments: