Sunday, April 18, 2010

Preliminary review


The impact of the Apple iPad. How often will you see such a scenario when you just bought a new gadget? ...


Whether you are young, in your teenage years, working adults or even senior citizens. Their expression will be "waaaaaaaaa.....jin ho hor(in hokkian) "


The glossy and interactive interface.


It's definately not a bigger version of iPhone and iPod Touch


If you were to ask me how do I feel when I first get my hands on the revolutionary device.
I just dunno why. I will answer you "magical".. The feel is so nice and comfortable.
Just that it's abit too weighty.Some ppl will justify by saying it makes it more solid.
This is just a brief review.
Wait till I get a real 1 which belongs to myself. If I ever get 1. :)
Till then...
hmm now back to Consumer Protection Act 1987



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the iPad up close and personal. My kids have been raving about it but neither has one. They look neat and I guess I'm sold on Apple. Enjoyed your review. Regards.

whoisnell said...

wow.. that's a really cool piece of gadget... how much does it cost??? it's not on malaysia shore yet is it???

dan said...

yea.. its not here in malaysia yet.. it will only arrive in malaysia perhaps june july or even end of the year!:) how much it will cost i m not sure .. but the original price from US is USD 499 exclusive of tax