Monday, January 21, 2008

fuh!wat a relieve...

My mum n dad came up to KL last weekend(which is on saturday) for a shopping spree for new year ? well, at least for me , it is..... went to midvalley on saturday and sunway pyramid on sunday...the feeling is juz different to go to a shopping mall with a target... or i shd sAy .. have smth to buy ...normally if i go wit my friends. .. the feeling of midvalley is juz like wetex in muar ... whereby we go there for lunch or walk around aimlessly... and come back home empty handed...i would say i manage to get some new yeArs clothes...i juz dun like to buy clothes on my own ... simply because when i see the price tag.. i wont feel like buying it .. but if we were to go out wit parents...its juz simply different...had a great weekend.. but i missed church again .. hm dat's bad.. oh ya , almost forgotten.. went for lukas house for bbq on friday nite... with the rest of the CG members .. before dat .. we went to patrick's house to chill and then went for basketball in the evening... i would really have to thank God dat my time is packed for the whole weekend.. simply because it will prevent me from thinking abt my results....which will be release today... oh no! dat's so scary...

So, hari yang dinanti-nantikan and juga tidak diingini sudah pun tiba...results for cambridge A levels... went to college with a pumping heart..but on a faster pace..had our econs class as usual.. i would say dat when Mr khor teach... practically nothing get into my head.. this applies to all my friends too .... and the results will onli be out by 2p.m... so we sort of like countdown... aiyo why so long wan... 4 hours more le ...On 11a.m we had our rest time as usual .... so went to have a game of pool wit matt.. and before class started.. i ve decided to go to the fifth floor in hope to get to peep at my results... and yeah! Mr Khor is there .. without hesitating...i ran up to him and ask for results(which he shd not actually give)... well, i get to peep at Matt's results... my eyes is like auto focus... focus on his name and his results...wow! he scored well.. and now ... i'm getting more n more nervous.. with the feeling of wanting to know and at the same time dun really wan to know my results.. i find n i find.. but my results was not there... thanks to the head of department.. who actually have a look and tell me what i ve got for my results... and yeah i really wan to thank God for my results...when we are faithful to Him, in His time and will... He will make all things beautiful!









Before getting my results,i have totally no confidence in my exam results.. simply because we dont really know where we stand and where our standards are... and seeing dat i ve never pass my law before in college...:)...today was really a relieve to me ... and i'm sure to my parents as well...and when i was coming back from college... suddenly the rain came pouring down heavilly none stop.. and again .. i didnt bring my umbrella ...i prayed... and guess what ? the rain jus stop when i reach OUG... it is simply amazing!!..people might say .. aiya u lucky only mah .. but i m always not convince abt the luck thing ... i feel dat it is God's hand working.... imagine ... heavy rain .... and literally we cant see anything outside from the bus... and when i reached.. the rain stopped juz like that ... PTL....

No comments: