Thursday, January 24, 2008

busy..busy...busy

tmr is the pangkor trip dy...and i haven pack my stuff... hmm i hate packing.. maybe i shd find a gf to help me pack in future... haha ....exam results is already out...what is next? of course is to maintain and keep improving in my studies.i cannot afford to play anymore this few months ... tension tension tension...but at a glance through into the valley of my brain .... it seems that i ve so many things which i haven done yet... but well i manage to take my malaysian studies exam today.. which actually ease my burden by a little ... although it is not dat important.. but in everything we do ...we shd actually do it to our best...

quite a unique situation,first time having my exams in the library... and taking malaysian studies is like taking sejarah again! i ve long forgotten all the facts and stuff...so.. no choice but to read over our chapter packs ....30 over pages within one week..dat is so horrible.. but yet again .. who cares... its juz malaysian studies..the duration for the paper was two hours..i took only 40 minutes to complete it...it is exactly like i'm sitting for my sejarah paper in my secondary school days.. write as much as i can...with confidence during SPM... but not now ... just CRAP as much as i can...and i realise my BM really karat already..even writting a proper sentence of BM is a problem to me now ... but thank God, i'm taking UK examinations.. so it doesnt really affect much...lots of things to be done ...better not blog too much for now...

No comments: