Sunday, February 10, 2008

it's tomorrow.....

when i was driving on the road one particular day in muar,i was thinking to myself.and said to my self... the cny celebration will be going to end soon... and yeah...the chinese still celebrate new year.. if not mistaken for the whole month or 15 days ?but as for me,it has somehow come to an end dy..right now.. in my own room ....enjoying some personal moments and penning down my feelings in my blog.by now, most friends had already gone back either to work or study.and i will be going back to KL tomolo morning as well, goodbye muar!i wonder when will i be coming back again... i always believe dat the longer u stay in a place.. the more ur feelings will actually stuck and grow in dat place.. since i ve been in muar for more than a week dy, it is really undesirable for me to go back tomorrow morning .. somemore i wil be sitting the bus alone ... aww.. i hate dat feeling..no choice.. i have my handphone to accompany me..when i m back in kl tmr, most prob will visit 1 or 2 friends of mine...and then i guess dats it for this new year celebration..it also means dat after tomorrow.. there is no fooling around anymore..i cant afford to be slaggi anymore..need to take up my books again.. and treat them as my companion for this couple of months to come.. thank God i have tuesday to actually finish up my assignments and do some reading...no more procrastinating for me

this few nights had been quite an enjoyable 1 for me,historical for me as well,come back home late at nite .... and everynite i will be back after 1 o clock...mostly spending time wit my friends, and church youths.. and the older youths.. this two days... spend quite a lot of time wit them. took some pictures.. but i dun have it with me now...it will become memories soon...each year passes so fast..ppl often say look ahead.. but i often like to look back.. and cherish the time we had with each other..stop and think back.. n u will realise how much u change and how things change from time to time...

No comments: