Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a lesson to be learned....

The end of economics paper 4 marks the end for my final mocks exam..it was quite tough..never the less...i m able to do paper 4 but not paper3 n i think i did it badly.. well.. it will be my motivation to study harder for it for my real exams...actually, after my exams yesterday,it was also some kind of holiday for me for a few days till next wednesday when my revision class starts.till now still considering to go back muar this week or not ...

well, as planned..we decided to go murni's(again!) but this time wit my classmates as some of them never visited the famous mamak before..after my exams which is around noon time, had lunch wit matt, n henry poh.. then decided to go for a few games of pool... however when the time comes for me to go back, it was raining heavilly.. being me .. i feel lazy to go back dy..matt went back.. and yeah, dats me alone in the college..have to wait for matt to come college at around 5 smth...dats few hours away!As i had predicted.juz after my mocks.. impossible i will not go to the library to study!haha im not dat hardworking .. hey so friends!i'm also lazy.. dun think dat i everytime study 1 la ...haha ... persuaded jessica to teman me until matt comes... mana tahu she disappeared with someone ....tot she went back.. haha .. then i went to our usual hang out place...STUDENT LOUNGE...wat to do there .. play pool play ping pong la ...
we will never be bored of that ...imagine i was there for a few hours until 6 smth... only we headed to murni's.. thanks to jenna who fetch us ... (oh ya, out of around 12 rounds of game, i onli lost 2 games yesterday, yeah!can save money ) haha...After having our dinner, me n matt took a train back to pasar seni and waited for our bus...waiting for the bus is smth which is definately not fun!we waited for more than an hour....fuh...the bus is resting infront of me, but the driver juz dun wna to fetch me back... so near yet so far....

after waiting for quite some time
Me: Bang pukul berapa bus ini jalan a ...(it was onli around 9pm dat time)
bus driver:pukul 10.00( he smiled at me and i tot he was juz joking)
Me: betul ka ?
bus driver: yala.. kalau nak balik boleh pandu,there bus di sana
Me:ok .. boleh pun...

In my heart,i was still thinking that he was juz joking ....i strongly believe dat the bus will move soon.. but!!it didnt.. and true enough i waited till 10.oopm..Matt's bus also the same.. two guy sitting there... haha .... listening to ah niu's song...romantic rite?haha

No comments: