Monday, June 23, 2008

The Road Not Taken..

Today, ok more precisely for the pass few days.. i ve faced with a lot of choices coming along my way .... I'm currently very free now .. since i m having my long long holiday till sept..at first i tot my holiday will be fun with no worries n stuff like dat ....

Only to realise that actually i have many hard decisions to make...My law lecturer phone me a while ago.. "hey daniel, why havent u register for the July intake"... i replied him" i need some rest before i go into it".. he laughed.. he told me some of my friends had chosen the july intake.. which starts next week perhaps ...its so sudden for me .. and seriously .. i m not prepared for it .. i mean mentally...regardless of me taking the july or sept intake.. my exams will still be in may/june next year...if i go into the july intake .. i would have more time ... if i go for Sept ... i must be really hardworking ... which choice to take up ?what should my decision be?

On the other hand, my mind is actually set that i should work this two months before furthering my studies.. the reason behind is not because i want or in need to earn money .... but yeah .. of course ... that is one of the reason for me working la .. but more importantly i want new skills, new experience in life. To me,a real successful life is not about wearing a nice coat, sitting in the office,facing the computer all the time... earning big money and having authority over everyone.. A successful person to me would be a person who is able to work in different environments,experience different tastes of life..this would to me ...a better way of carrying on with our lifes...my mum introduce me to some work.. which is actually related to my studies.. but then.... yeah dats the reason why i choose not to work in law firms n stuff ... since i m still young now.. its good for me to try out different jobs...this morning i went to the 7-eleven store nearby to fill in the job application form..and m currently waiting for the manager to call me up for interview...

Yet another decision to make.. to go back to muar , or to stay in KL....it may seems to be an easy decision to make .. but its not dat easy after all... why ?its simply because i ve commitments in KL...on the other hand, i would also like to spend time with my family..and enjoy good food in Muar... so what decision should i make?....

now you see, there are so many decisions for me to make... well, i may have the answer in my mind... but then i ve yet to know whether my decisions are precise and correct.. but one thing i know ... no matter what decision that i make... it will have more or less affect my journey of life... think positively and get the best out of everything,this principle i should learn..i ve learn that i cant be in both places at the same time .. n bound and in fact its a must to forego something.. dats call opportunity cost...

i should face the choices and make the right decision out of it ....that needs courage,perserverance,wisdom, patience and most importantly guidance from God!..The road not taken is the road i would be taking i guess ....

No comments: