Saturday, August 2, 2008

i'm happy~!(updated)

finally! yeah... am able to blog something here with pictures attached....
why m i happy then?
because.......
My parents bought me an
8GB
Hurray!! i really like it very much ...i was previously hoping for 1 .. but still cant believe it.... its my first time owning an APPLE product.. yeah i just like that feeling ... hehe
dad says it quite costly because... they need to pay.. erm wat is it call already a. .. to the man in the picture.... :)

there is more to come....that is why i need pictures to update this post... went shopping ALONE on wednesday... particularly to buy some stuff and just go back home... and i ve got my self a new bag... my previous(it belongs to my sister) nike bag its really old and sudahpun koyak...
so yeah.... a subtitution of an old bag for a new 1...

the old nike bag
the new bag.... with a free pencil case....so it actually saves some money...bag n pencil case at 1 go... and .....there is 20% discount .... making even more worth it .. i hope it is durable and lasting..
btw,i juz remembered that i've bought a tropicana life bag(discount 50%) months ago with boon how .. but well.. dat is too small.. not suitable for college use...

looks not bad rite?:)
dad said that i could bring up his camera.... so which means ... i ve a camera now!:) It is certainly very useful to me ... and my blog will be filled wit more nicer pictures i guess.. just a normal camera.. but boleh tahan la .. quite nice also ..
btw,
i still love my o2....it is still my primary phone....
so i guess, my wish list are more a less fulfilled..
For some of you out there, u might think that i m materialistic.. but i'm not ok!!haha. ...i just like owning high tech stuff .... and from young it had since be my toy and companion.... as a kid, i m quite a weirdo last time , seldom watch cartoon seldom play wit toys ... my fav toy will be fake handphones!and i have lots of it .. no joke... hehe
BUT,
now the primary concern of mine is not about owning high tech gadjets anymore although i m still aiming for a 3G SE phone.... problems doesnt cease to exist... and now my worry is for my A levels results... it will be out really soon... and this is .... soooooooooooooooo thrilling!.... getting good results? dream on DANIEL!... but then i ve already tried my best... i just hope that my results will not be too bad.. but then ... of course... i admit...i have certain expectations for myself for the exams and same it goes to my results.... honestly ... a PASS is not enough for me .... and i'm sure ... that if my results is not that satisfactory this time .... more problems will come along my way.... finger crossed .... hands getting sweaty now... counting the days ... till my happy holiday ends ( hopefully not)...

No comments: