Sunday, October 11, 2009

I've benefited..

Through the 1 month long experience or i should say 1 year long worrying about the outcome of the Installation and CharitY Banquet, it has finally come to an end.

The medal is really heavy, and the responsibilty will be as well.

The experience of all kinds ranging from bitter to sweet although more bitter than sweet, I must say I've learned to be stronger in terms of character wise. Sometimes decisions are not easy to make, it is not as simple as yes or no. Sometimes yes or no is just not the answer to a problem, and that is what I've really learn and experienced throughout this period of time.

Yesterday night was a night where I can finally sleep without having insomnia or any worries what so ever for the 1 particular night organised and celebrated by all Rotary and Rotaract Club throughout the whole world.

I've benefited..

No comments: