Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What a good timing

Just as the crucial time and exam is getting nearer,I m already feeling v tired about it.

On 1 hand, we want time to go slower so we can study more. On the other hand we want it to end soon as this kind of stress is close to unbearable!

Reached home at 9 tonight. Class finished at 3 earlier on. Stayed back to study a lil. Had the target to complete sm past year questions when reached home.

Little did I notice, I can't even make my eyes open and get up to study after a nap! And what more, now my spaces are limited,literally no room for me and table for me to really study.

I always take that as deterring my optimum performance at this time of need. What a good timing.

I m so so exhausted



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes