Monday, October 20, 2008

i'm tired...

after a whole day of lectures...i'm totally exhausted now...no longer have the strength and determination to do my assignment ... there is actually one more criminal assignment for me to complete it ..i guess i'll procrastinate..it is really tiring... i'm juz tired of studying studying and studying .... is life all about studying ? ... was pretty moody for the past few days .. perhaps due to my self imprisonment in the room all the time ..ironically, when i m in the room,i'll like to be out perhaps in college or hanging out with ppl.. but when i m outside.. i just feel like staying in the room .. well..humans are like dat...yesterday evening when i went downstairs just to get some fresh air..saw my cousins playing so happily together.it seems to be they are much more happy and easilly contented than me ... kids.. innocent kids... they do not know much about the world.. yet, in their own world .. they can create their own games,occupy their time with fun.Since young,i'm most of the time alone,since the age gap btw me n my sister is huge.. 5 years difference.. obviously its hard to play with someone 5 years older than you ....

Being in the room alone, is by no means, bored, bored and bored!!i have lost the ability to create fun for my self.. except sleep, online, gadgets and study...i'm tired ..... exhaustively tired.. cant wait for a one week break next week...

No comments: