Sunday, October 12, 2008

It makes me stress...

Mum brought up my law books which were being sent by UOL last week to my home town. I'm glad that i ve finally receive it .. but then... when i see all those books....it makes my head spin and makes me stress... as the amount of readings that we need do ... and the amount of facts that needs to be absorb into my brain is tremendous..I'm puzzled on which area shd i start of with ..

By the way , u may be wondering ... why now a days i will publish a few post at 1 go... it is simply because i have lesser time to online now seeing the bulk of materials that i need to read on .. and my posts are all attached with pictures.. because i treat my blog as a diary...so that i ll be able to look back.... and know what "memories" that i had and experience before ...





P/s: my life is of course not all about studying and sticking my eyes on law books la ... not so pathetic yet..:)....

Life is good!

No comments: