Wednesday, October 15, 2008

my thoughts of the day

When i was talking to God just now, i suddenly realised that how blessed i m to have a happy family, enough food, a shelter over my head,a constantly top up bank account, and on top of that ...i still get what ever i wish..my craziness and cravings for gadgets and IT stuffs...All this blessings that i ve received , shd in turn be a motivation for me to study.. seeing that i ve no worries of any financial needs to be taken care of by my self .. all I need to do is just to study and get a law degree for my future..well it is easy to say that .. today i want to spend hours studying in the library and all .. i admit often at times it is not easy for me when the "mood" is not there ... but nevertheless i ll try to maintain my consistency on it ...

No comments: