Monday, November 24, 2008

A relaxing moment out of the city...

I decided to follow my uncle and family to the Sepang beach on sunday... huh ? sepang got beach wan meh ?this is my initial question to my uncle..and to my amazement, the beach is pretty impressive, with nice and captivating scenery...to be more specific,it is in Bagan Lalang, near to Sepang town, around 70 km and 1 hours drive to that place from OUG..it is a place worth going, if escaping from the city for just sometime is ur motive..

getting prepared for some fun, buying kites...

happy cousin bro with his kite..




my cousins and I.. not a very clear picture,but i like it quite a bit..
my foot touching on the soft and sandy beach

kites flying up high..

you know what ? .. we actually manage to beat all the other kites and our kites flew up the highest up the sky...and we were pretty excited about it ... BUT ...due to the dirty tactics of the kite sellers,little did we know that they didnt actually tie the end of the string to the plastic that we are holding.. so at a blink of our eyes.. the kite flew away!

and after that incident, my cousin bro drew the kite on the sand and label it as No.1!



borderless sea and sky, how much and how high will i achieve in my life...














after enjoying the breath taking scenery and some fun, its time for dinner... Seafood ... taste good, but my stomach will grow bigger because of that, and cholestrol too .... oops... nvm, not everytime eat mah ... :)


No comments: