Thursday, November 13, 2008

today was terrible..erm.. as least to me ....

Today,is not an extraordinary day for me ,and for my friends as well..i'll explain why is it a terrible day for me later on... on a happier side, juz got back my public law assignment .. and was really quite satisfied with my marks, and at least, it is proportionate with the effort i ve put into the assignment ...:)

here explains why today is a terrible day for me, right after public law tutorials,we had contract tutorials... and well, it is not uncommon for the tutor to talk very fast and write very fast on the board..but she was very fast today..so i raised up my hand for the 1st time to request her to slow down..ok she did... after break time ...she continues with the past year question .. and again .. she is going very fast... so,i took the courage to raise my hand and tell her again ..and this is the beginning of my terrible day...in front of the whole class, she said and told me off... saying that, if u cant follow my pace of writting how are u going to finish a law essay in 45 mins in the real exam, and she said something like why others can and u cant?....*she continues to say about me, but i forgot what she said*.. because i was pretty embarassed at the time ... i juz nodded my head and forcefully agrees to what she say ...

well, to some people, this problem is a normal and common problem ... what's the big deal about it ? why did i take it so hard?...

The reason is simply because, i think i m not at fault ... firstly, her handwritting on the board is terrible and we will need sometime to interpret what she writes..and by the time we start to understand what she is writting, she is in another point of the essay question already..and this is not my own opinion, there are a few of my friends whom i talked to agrees with it too ...therefore, i m clearly not at fault.. its not because i m writting slow ... it's because we just couldnt understand what she writes.. time wasted in trying to figure what she writes.. and not because my handwritting is slow!!!...and yeah secondly, she is talking as if i m the only 1 who couldnt catch up with what she writes and what she explain in regards to the essay question .. mind u , other of my friends couldnt catch up too la...simply because i took the courage to raise my hand to tell her doesnt mean that i m the only 1 .. i m very sure i m not the only 1 left out ..and she is talking as though she wants to embarassed me in front of everyone..fine, at least i feel so..

well, till now i still cant get over it and the matter is still in my mind now seeing that i m really really not at fault!!! i think i should learn how to be more positive in my thinking ... it is a life lesson to me i guess, receiving critics from others would actually be equally beneficial to me just as like receiving compliments..it trains me and mould me to be a better person

*the lecturer is really good in her teaching, but i just dont like the incident that happened just now

No comments: