Sunday, June 10, 2007

The thoughts of mine before bedtime....

Often I lye down on the bed, I will let my thinking run wild… as in freely…a lot of issues came into my mind…the though of my impression to others will frequently come into my mind.. leaving me really sad but also happy at times… sad… why ?because I know that I cant possibly please everyone…n worst still…. Knowingly or unknowingly leaving a bad impression to others about me…there are always things which I do which hurts or even provoke others…I m not perfect.. yet to be honest, I m trying to change to a better person through experience n even through the guidance of God.. making sure that I wont do the same mistake which will leave a bad impression to others… well, the dones cannot be undone… the only way is to improve myself and prevent from repeating the mistakes again.. In contrary, there are also times when I will be happy before going into dreamland, thinking of the complements received for the day or even the past… this will really build up my confidence n ego…. Many of us think that ego is a bad thing… in fact, its not …. An appropriate amount of ego is good as long as it is not over the line… it makes us feel more self confident in order to communicate with people around us…However, it is still the best if 1 day God appears and say”Well done Daniel, you are my great and faithful servant” This is the best complement we can get ….i will make sure that I will work towards it as I know in my present situation… I am very far from reaching it …
The second issue that comes into my mind frequently is that…. In reality… how many REAL friends I have…If we have a lot of friends in our friendster list that means we have a lot of friends? Often seeking testi n comments from others… hoping to receive positive comments…I don’t really think so… I can say that I have a lot of friends… almost everywhere I go …or meet in msn… I will have lots and lots of friends…BUT, in this context, friends are just people who say or greet a HI or just a simple HOW ARE YOU… that’s all….To me, the friend I seek and hope to get is… someone who is there to listen to me when I am down, share problems, secrets , happiness…no many what is coming on our way… u will know that this he/she is there for you… how nice it is ya ? …This is the type of friend that I m thinking… how many this kind of friends do I have?...well,after stating that, sometimes there is a purpose why God allow this friends of ours to be far from us or even to be away when we need them… this is because God wants us to depend on Him more than our friends…. Our friends may give us the comfort that we want at the point of time, but God is there to provide a more lasting n better comfort for us… in terms of troubles, we will tend to demand more on friends…. Sms, msn or phone calls… but God is providing free service … believe it ? … Just flip through the bible… Jeremiah 33.3 …. Btw, a simple forwarded msg or just a simple what ya doing msg… will make me smile for the rest of the day.. To me, all this msg indicates that someone remembers us…I will not treat it merely as a forwarded msg… but I will take the real meaning out of the msg.. this is why I like to keep all the message that I receive… To all my real friends that reading this blog…. I just want to say that I truly cherish all of you… and to those that I ve hurted…. Is there a word HURTED?.. haha … who cares… I really sincerely apologise… Why make more enemy when we can make more friends out of them rite?... that’s all for today… think this is long post which is enough to entertain the readers of my blog… since I ve not been blogging for quite sometime… hehe… I admit, I am quite emotional at times… yeah … that’s me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree in what you say...how mny true frenz is there out there...:)